2023 Academy Intake is happening now. Learn more


We found 29 programs available for you

Strategic Negotiation Strategies for Achieving Organizational Success

2 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

Negotiation is the process of influencing another party to come to an agreement over some objectives, terms and conditions. In the negotiation process, all parties will try to influence each o...

Stress Management

2 day(s) HRDC Claimable Online

Would you like your team to be healthier, happier and more productive? Would you like a lower staff turnover due to stress at work? Stress is all around us and affects us all – but it is...

Sun Tzu’s Strategies for Corporate & Personal Success

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

In the 2,500-year-old book, the Art of War, military strategist Sun Tzu’s writes: “Invincibility lies in one’s own hands but the enemy’s vulnerability is of his own making.&...

The Buzan Technique – Effective Thinking for Higher Performance

2 day(s) HRDC Claimable Face to Face

Only 1 % of our brainpower is used, the other 99% is waiting to be unleashed! 

In order for an organization to compete in the market place, be it local or global, the ability to tap...

Victory Over Stress in Current Situation

1 day(s) HRDC Claimable Online

Is there a good, bad or positive/ negative stress? What actually is stress, particular in current pandemic situation? 

In the workplace, individuals encounter stressors that can...