Building the Future of Education
PSDC is a dynamic organisation offering value added training and academic programmes to meet the immediate and future human resources development needs of the industry.
- Participate in the delivery of courses by giving lectures, tutorials and guidance as appropriate.
- Undertake evaluation procedures for all courses by participating in continuous assessment and examination procedures for all subjects taught.
- Conduct evaluation/assessment/assignments of students as and when required.
- Prepare curriculum and develop materials for new programs/modules
Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Possess Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably with working/teaching experience in relevant fields.
- Skill and knowledge on Networking, Cybersecurity and Software Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Programming (C,C#, Java), Database Management & Visual Studio
Personal Characteristics, Language skills, & other Special Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong command in written and spoken English.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with a full resume stating qualifications, contact number, working experience and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Penang Skills Development Centre
1, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Bandar Bayan Baru, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Tel : 604-643 7909
Contact Person: Rohini