About This Course
One of the most repeated phrases you will hear in offices up and down the country is "we don't have enough time" - to which the response is often "work harder!" - leading to overtime, stress - and often a poorly done job! Learn effective time management skills to manage time more efficiently, including how to plan activities and get tasks done in a smarter manner, both at work and at home.
Participants are introduced to a wide range of time management tools and techniques, they are given time to consider which ones are appropriate for their lifestyle and then practice them in a fun and supportive environment.
- Overcome procrastination, manage time and increase effectiveness
- Plan and prioritize – the needed skills
- Learn the skills and techniques for better performance
- Increase personal effectiveness and efficiency at work
Managers, Executives, Supervisor and anyone who wants to learn skills to improve how they manage their time in order to maximize their potential
- Introduction of Time Management
- Time Planning for Performance
- Living your Plan
- Overcoming Procrastination