Computer Engineering focuses on the design and integration of numerous electronic components for the formation of a complete computer system. Since the invention of fourth generation of computers in mid 1970s, the development of computers has been progressing at a blinding pace. A large, talented pool of computer engineers is required to support the revolution in design, development and maintenance of high tech computers. This program covers the essential computer technology and programming languages while specializing in networking technologies in order to strengthen and enhance the competitive edge of computer engineers. Duration
Full-time program spread over 6 semesters
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or its equivalent with at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Cs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English.
Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) or its equivalentwith at least credits in THREE (3) subjects (3 Bs), including Mathematics and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English.
Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and ONE (1) relevant science/technical/vocational subject at the SPM level.
Completion of Recognised Certificate in Engineering/Engineering Technology in relevant field or its equivalent with CGPA of 2.0.
Pass Level 3 of Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) and obtain at least 1 credit in any subject at SPM.
Pass in Recognised related Vocational and Technical/Skills Certificate or its equivalent with ONE (1) year of relevant work experience.
Coursework & Examination Course Objectives
• Enable students to apply what they have learned in class for the information of a computer system
• Train students to improve on the design, productions and maintenance of the computer system
• Introduce students to latest input and updates of computer system
• Electrical Technology A
• Introduction to PC Troubleshooting
• Introduction of Engineering Science
• Electronics 1
• English 1
• Analytical Methods for Engineers
• English 2
• Pendidikan Islam/Moral
• Engineering Mathematics
• Pengajian Malaysia
• Bahasa Kebangsaan
• Signal and Systems
• Digital and Analog Devices and Circuits
• Operating System
• Advance Networking
• Introduction to Computer Programming
• Object Oriented Programming
• Introduction to Networking
• Microprocessor Systems
• Business Management Techniques
• Software Engineering
• Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
• Computer Architecture & Systems
• Multimedia Technology
• MicroController and Application
• Final Year Project
• Java Programming
• Industrial Attachment
* Subject to change
For further information and application, please contact: School2Work Team at 604 - 643 7909 ext. 524, 515, 517 & 539 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org