The PSDC, in collaboration with KDU, is offering the globally recognised Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) program from one of the most prominent universities in the UK. The program, conducted in part-time mode, is jointly offered with Northumbria University and is a perfect arrangement for working adults in the industry who wish to enhance their knowledge and qualification, especially in the semiconductor industry. This program exemplifies high education standards through an excellent delivery system, supported by experienced and qualified lecturers.
This program is offered to provide PSDC Diploma graduates with an opportunity to acquire a degree from a foreign university locally. Eligible candidates with good results in their Diploma program may obtain direct entry into Year 2 of the 3-year degree program, through the program’s exemption system. Candidates with other qualifications but equivalent to a BTEC HND will also be considered.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Product Development
- Communication Systems
- Power Machine and Renewable Energy
- Analogue Electronics & Instrumentation
- C Programming & Digital Systems
- Individual Engineering Project
- Digital Signal Processing Systems
- Design and Manufacturing Analysis
Pathway modules (choose one pathway):
Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) + Digital System Design & Implementation
Power Systems + Industrial Instrumentation & Modern Control Systems
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering (or its equivalent) with CGPA of 2.5 & above
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with CGPA of 2.5 & above
- Engineering Council Part 1 (Electrical Engineering)
* All applications have to be submitted to the University for evaluation and applications will be assessed individually and are subject to acceptance by the university.
- February & September