About This Course
In today's competitive business environment, it is very important to make a very sound and fast judgment based on data and facts. To ensure the right and appropriate transformation of data to information, proper application of Statistical Method should be employed. For 6 sigma quality implementation, a thorough understanding in Statistical method is essential for engineers and technical staffs to solve problems effectively. This training is targeted to enhance the understanding on the practical approach of using most common and practical statistics to solve process problems and reporting process performances.
To equip all participants with necessary skills for the correct usage of statistical applications and data analysis interpretations such as:
- Understand various types of distribution from data collected
- Characteristics of distribution
- Perform Statistical Testing
- Perform ANOVA Analysis
- Determine process capabilities
All personnel who need to make Sound Decision based on Data and Facts. This Course is self-containedand it will start from very beginning of statistical understanding. Hence we do not need any special requirement on Statistical background of the participants.
- The significance, implications and uses of normal distribution
- Various distribution types, their significance and use
- Conduct suitable statistical tests based on your available data, analyze and make correct deductions from your statistical tests
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Process Capability & Process Performance