About This Course
Effective interpersonal relationships with colleagues, managers, customers and clients managed through positive communication have a prevailing impact on organizational success. Good communication is essential to creating a positive work culture where trust and engagement result when people feel heard and valued.
This 2-day workshop with NLP integration, the participants will have gained the skills necessary to build trust, communicate clearly and confidently, achieve objectives through effective communication, persuade and influence, and improve workplace relationships.
- The Introduction of Communication
- Overview of Interpersonal Skills
- About NLP in Communication
- Understanding Different Communication Styles
- Interpersonal Skills: Building Rapport & Trust
- Dealing Across the Board
- Communicating for Winning Performance
- Be a Good Listener