About This Course
Effective interpersonal relationships with colleagues, managers, customers and clients managed through positive communication have a prevailing impact on organizational success. Good communication is essential to creating a positive work culture where trust and engagement result when people feel heard and valued.
This 1-day high interactive workshop will allow the participants to gain the insights and skills necessary to build trust, improve workplace relationships and working with the differences in teams and organization.
- Communicate better with Transactional Analysis Communication Model
- Develop strong interpersonal skills for team collaboration
- Create and maintain genuine rapport –build trust with others
- Learn to recognize different communication preferences and ways to communicate with them effectively
TARGET GROUP (BY DESIGNATION)
Managers, Supervisors, Sales Personnel, Executives and etc
TARGETED INDUSTRY/INDUSTRIES FOR THE COURSES
Manufacturing, FMCG, Financial Institutions, Servicing, Hotels
- Transactional Analysis – Model for Communication
- The Importance of Interpersonal Skills: working with others
- Building Rapport for trust relationship
- Communication with the differences- DISC