About This Course
This course has been designed to provide basic calibration of inspection, testing, and measuring skills for the technical personnel. Basic measurement concepts will be discussed with emphasis placed on acquiring practical skills to improve calibration and maintenance of this critical and sensitive equipment. Use of basic measuring tools will be included to provide ‘hands-on’ learning in the classroom.
Maintenance engineers, technicians, QC Supervisors/Inspectors Lab. Technicians, and Production Supervisors. All engineering, technical, production and quality personnel involved in instrument calibration and management.
- Assess the effectiveness of your measurement system
- Perform and analyse gage R&R study
- Long term gage monitoring
- Understanding uncertainty
- Interpreting calibration reports
- Practical calibration issues
- ISO9001: 2015 requirements on calibration