About This Course
This two days course covers the fundamental skill and knowledge to create Excel Macros. It provides the skills and knowledge required to fully exploit the features and capabilities of Excel Macros. During in-class hands-on exercise, you will be able to enhance your Excel Macro program using the programming skills in VBA.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to:
- record Macros
- simplify code for application object
- simplify code for workbook object
- simplify code for worksheet object
- simplify code for cell object
- code MessageBox and Inputbox
- create a simple Excel macro project to import data into a master table
You must have good Excel skills and understand key concepts of spreadsheets or equivalent. It is not necessary to have prior programming knowledge. We cover the basic VBA programming concepts from the very basic level.
You must be an Experienced Excel user who wish to automate repetitive tasks or simplify more complex tasks using Excel Macros and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language.
- Understanding Excel Macro
- Your First Excel Macro Experience
- Understanding the VBE
- Overview of the Excel VBA Objects, Properties, Methods
- Application Object
- Workbook Object
- Worksheet Object
- Range Object
- MsgBox and InputBox
- Debugging Macro in Excel VBA
- Create a Simple Excel Macro Project