About This Course
Negotiation is the process of influencing another party to come to an agreement over some objectives, terms and conditions. In the negotiation process, all parties will try to influence each other to achieve the desired results of the organization. Strategic negotiation requires detail planning and implementation to enhance the chances of achieving the desired results of the organization.
- What is Strategic Negotiation All About?
- The Key Elements in the Strategic Negotiation Process
- Sun Tzu Principles in Strategic Negotiations
- How to Influence Your Opponent?
- Outcomes of Strategic Negotiation