About This Course
This is a Qi Gong Sleeping Method. It is developed for those who have limited time to practice Qi Gong and yet want to achieve the benefits of a quality deep sleep.
Many of corporate executives may not even be aware that they have a sleeping problem in the first place. According to a sleep survey done by Nielsen Malaysia this year, nearly 89% Malaysian suffer from one or more sleep problems (taking longer time to sleep, waking up in the middle of night, feeling hardly rested at night and feeling tired the next morning).
Executives who are lacking of sleeping quality are affecting their immune system. Over time, this may cause lack of vitality, loss of memory, mental disorder, and deprivation of healing power. Worse, we get older faster in addition to anxiety and depression due to insomnia.
All in-house employees in need of:
- Overcoming sleeping deprivation
- Revitalizing energy system
- Improving immune system
- Restoring sleeping quality
- Qi Gong Sleeping Theory
- Sleeping Problems of Working Executives
- Handling and Overcoming Sleeping Disorder
- Monitoring and Measuring Sleeping Quality
- Follow Up Consultation Service on Sleeping Wellness Method