About This Course
Effective interpersonal relationships with colleagues, managers, customers and clients managed through positive communication have a prevailing impact on organizational success. Good communication is essential to creating a positive work culture where trust and engagement result when people feel heard and valued.
This engaging 1-day workshop incorporates assessment and practical tools to give an insight and techniques to enhance the participants’ business communication skills, influence upwards, downwards and horizontally.
- Identify barriers to communication and ways to overcome them
- Increase confident level in Communication upwards, downwards and horizontally
- Improve business communication skills through the use and application of practical tools
- Sharpen active listening skills for peers discovery, solutions fit, and stronger relationship
Team Leaders, Executives, Supervisors etc.
- Business Communication Basics
- Building Confidence in Communication
- Communicate to Convince
- Be a Good Listener