About This Course
Making high impact presentations or speeches to an audience requires skill, professionalism and confidence. No matter how good or important message is, if it’s not delivered in an interesting and effective way, chances are it won’t be remembered or heard at all. Successful presenters can deliver a persuasive and convincing high impact presentation with style and impact and as a result achieve their desired response.
This highly participative High Impact Presentation Skills training course concentrates on the three 'Ps' of presenting - preparation, practice, and performance. It will allow participants to enhance what they currently do well and discover new techniques to ensure their audiences are captivated.
Managers, Supervisors, and those who need to develop their presentation skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others and has little or no presentation experience
- What Makes a Great Presenter
- Get to the Point
- Building Confidence for Successful Presentation
- Demonstrate Your Energised and Vibrant Voice
- Presenting with Greater Impact
- Creating Engagement with Audience
- Taking Control of Your Audience
- Managing Audience Expectations