About This Course
Your values, motivations and personality have the power to drive your success or your failure at work or at home. DISC is a model of human behavior that helps people understand why they do what they do.
This engaging and interactive 2-day workshop incorporates a DISC behavior assessment to give a more complete understanding of yourself and others. It enhances your ability to use your natural personality or communication style to better collaborate with others in order to become a more influential professional and leader.
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you,
- what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Recognize clues for identifying the styles of others
- Appreciate each other’s unique strengths and accept each other’s limitations
- Implement best practices on how to adapt one’s style to better communicate
- and influence others
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
Executive, Supervisors and Managers
- Introduction to Behavioural Analysis
- Explore 4 styles of Behaviour and General Preferences
- Discover your Personality
- Communicating with Others in the Workplace
- How they Prefer to be Communicated?
- Working with the Difference & Conflict Management
- Leadership- Managing the difference with the Profiling Tool
- Building an Effective Relationship