About This Course
Many organizations today utilize coaching to build alignment, accelerate goals, and develop current and future leaders. Leaders who consistently utilize coaching and mentoring skills have more effective teams, higher morale, and better bottom-line results.
This 2-day workshop will equip managers, team leaders and internal coaches with the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to coach and mentor individual team members to improve their own performance and confidence. It will help raise self-awareness in others and motivate and encourage self-responsibility within those being coached.
- Understood what coaching and mentoring is, their roles as coach/mentor and how it can contribute to maximizing performance
- Build coaching and mentoring spirit within the leaders
- Use the GROW Model to effectively conduct coaching conversations
- Improve the attentive listening and questioning skills in coaching process
- Apply the skills of coaching in any coaching situation using Powerful Questions
- Able to provide constructive feedback in a way that encourages positive change
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
Executives, managers, leaders and emerging leaders who want to learn and integrate coaching and mentoring skills into their current leadership style in order to increase their effectiveness and influence within their organisations.
- Know the Game Plan: What and Why of Coaching
- Build Trust in Coaching Relationship
- Good Coach Listen!
- Asking Great Questions for Effective Coaching
- Giving Appreciative and Constructive Feedback
- Coaching for Performance
- Effective Mentoring Skills