About This Course
Today effective leadership communication either face to face, over the phone or virtually is absolutely vital. Every encounter and interaction with another person especially your team members determine how leadership and the corporate culture is perceived. Communicating effectively and professionally is also an opportunity to develop trust, exert positive influence and sustain that relationship with your team members. Whether is it communicating face-to-face, in a team meeting, over the phone, presenting to an audience virtually, conveying information or delivering a difficult message, communicating genuinely and effectively using all your senses is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your goal as leaders.
If there is one thing, we do every single day, its communication. Hence to understand the fundamentals of leadership communication and to effectively be able to personalize it genuinely to every single team members, peers, colleagues and stakeholders will only see one reap the benefits immediately. Benefits here means a long-lasting relationship of trust with the anyone whom the leaders are communicating with.
- Understand the mindset change needed to be an awesome communicator.
- Create a positive first impression, gain team members trust and stay in control.
- Realise the power of active listening and questioning skills to discovery.
- Propose compelling solution and value proposition base on unique needs and desires.
- Understand the importance of being human again and to show empathy.
- Comprehend how to build a lasting relationship before ending a communication.
- Crafting a personal effective communication action plan for practice.
- Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level, new managers and supervisors
- High-potential future leaders
- MINDSET CHANGE: Preparing to be Great Again
- RAPPORT: Gain Customer Trust
- ACTIVE LISTENING: Listening vs Hearing
- DISCOVERY: Questioning to Understand
- SOLUTION: Recommend Solutions to Solve Customer/Team Members Problem
- EMPATHY: Treating People as Humans
- CLOSURE: Leaving a Lasting Relationship of Trust
- ACTION PLAN: Personal Effective Communication Plan