About This Course
The Data Science Essential program has been designed to help individuals who are interested to jump in and learn the fundamentals of Data Science and data analysis. The program covers the fundamentals of Python programming and statistical modelling which are crucial for aspiring Data Scientists. By the end of it, students are expected to be able to perform data collection, data analysis and statistical modelling.
- Able to write Python code to solve problems using data science.
- Able to do basic preparation work for datasets, ask questions from these and uncover basic inferences by data visualisation methods.
Engineers, Business Development, Finance, Marketing Professionals, Software, and IT professionals
- Python basics
- Python advance
- Numpy, Pandas
- Data Visualization Libraries
- Familiarise yourself with common data storage methods and file formats
- Understand the data preparation and discovery pipeline.
- Simple Data Analysis and Exploration
- Mini Project: Exploration and data analysis
2. Statistical Modelling
- Basic Math with Python
- Normal Distribution, Binomial Distribution and Poisson Distribution
- Understanding of Confidence Interval
- Preparation of training and hypothesis testing
- Regression and Classification models, and their implementations
- Analysis of Variance
- Deriving some standard statistical models like logistic regression to understand the mathematical theory behind the common library implementations.