This course prepares members of the board and other senior management to understand, assess, and take a proactive posture in cybersecurity. Along the way, attendees will investigate risk assessment and management frameworks that help mitigate the risks, as well as identify potential security gaps that could prove a liability. Finally, members of the board must be able to address the threats from Social Engineering and Advanced Persistent Threats that can decimate an organization.
At the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Assess the responsibilities of the board for corporate cyber security
- Determine a proper security posture for your organization
- Identify gaps in coverage and countermeasures
- Prepare for advanced persistent threats and social engineering attacks
- Cybersecurity risk assessment and management for the Boardroom and C-Suite
C-Level, Senior Management, IT Security Practitioners, and IT Personnel