About This Course
As a manager, it’s likely that every day you come into contact with your stakeholders. It’s therefore crucial that these interactions are not only effective but successful – you want to be able to build relationships, earn trust, influence and understand the reasons behind the behaviour of your stakeholders
The coronavirus pandemic is highlighting why stakeholders matter. Amid the pandemic, insufficient consideration paid to all stakeholders in decision-making is backfiring on a number of companies. In contrast, other companies are stepping up.
While most of our rating actions since the beginning of the pandemic have been driven by the impact of the lockdown on revenue and cash flow, we expect that stakeholder management will become a factor in the future.
Corporations that better embed stakeholder considerations in their decision-making and strategy will limit unintended consequences and be more resilient over time.
This session delivers great tools and techniques to help you to achieve the best outcomes whilst building and managing excellent business relationships in the face of unprecedented and rapid changing business environment.
At the end of the online session, the participant will be able to:
- Learn the key aspects of stakeholder and stakeholder management
- Understand the rapidly changing environment and its impact
- Develop pertinent skills to adapt to change
- Learn to communicate during crisis
- Identify key ways to engage stakeholder in the new normal
Executives and higher level
- Stakeholder Management
- Rapid Changing Environment
- Adapting to Change in a Rapidly Changing Business Environment
- A crisis communication strategy
- Stakeholder engagement in the new normal