This course intends to introduce to participants the appropriate and right approach of obtaining meaningful data for analysis. As far as we are concerned, today's industry decision makers are always using measurement data and facts to make their business decisions. An appropriate decision will follow if the data is meaningful and can be trusted.
This course is a must for all Managers and Engineers who are going to make technical and business decisions based on measurement data and facts. On top of that, MSA is one of the key elements for TS16949 certification.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate the errors from a set of measurement data
- Analyze errors of measurement contributed by measuring gauge and operators and design actions for improvement
- Classified all the measuring gauges in the respective categories
- Perform G R & R studies on all relevant measuring equipment or gauges
- Perform the necessary activities for MSA requirements
- Set up implementation procedures and action plans
Note: This course is conducted based on Measurement System Analysis – TS16949 requirements with focus on implementation requirements
This course is meant for all engineers, technical personnel and managers who are involved in decision making using measurement data and performing MSA to meet QS 9000 requirements.
Knowledge and understanding of Basic Statistical Process/Quality Control and Practical Statistics for Industry and Business