About This Course
Emotional Intelligence (EQ/EI) is the ability to recognize our behaviors, moods, and impulses, and manage them in a positive way so that we can communicate assertively, empathize with others, manage stress, overcome challenging situations and defuse conflict. Emotional intelligence is now seen as a “need to have” ingredient in a team and organization.
In this 1-day workshop, you will gain practical understanding of the key emotional competencies and will help to develop and implement effective strategies to manage negative emotions at work and speak assertively with your colleagues. A combination of insight, skills and abilities are identified and practiced to enable you to drastically improve your ability to grasp what is driving a particular situation and adapt your behavior to gain the most beneficial outcome.
- Recognize and identify the emotions and their impact at work
- Manage and regulate your emotions to positive outcomes
- Building self-confidence to be assertive
- Practice assertive communication techniques for collaboration
- Learn the art of saying ‘No’ to defuse stress
Managers, Supervisors, Executives, Team Leaders.
- Understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ/EI)
- Self-Awareness: Identify Your Emotions
- Regulate Your Negative Emotion: Anger Management
- Speak Up: Assertive Communication