About This Course
This course provides an in-depth view of how to perform statistically-based test removal, consolidation and test code optimization for test time reduction (TTR) that maximizes output while controlling the risk of outgoing defects to customer.
The aim of this course is to equip students to:
- Understand the process in identifying TTR opportunities in test code, processes and data analysis.
- Understand how to calculate DPM impact to minimize quality exposure
- Identify test code that has potential for optimization
- Establish an in-line feedback loop in test programs to monitor TTR changes to ensure quality is maintained
- A Product or Test Engineer with more than 2 year's experience or relevant exposure (e.g debug engineer, failure analysis engineer, production engineer, etc.)
Completed Basic course
Product or Test Engineer
Cost of Test(CoT)
TTR Feedback Loop
Exercise and Problem Solving