About This Course
This course is designed for those with basic knowledge of Excel who wish to progress to the most complicated functions and features in Microsoft Excel.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to:
- use the IF and VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP functions
- manipulate information
- apply sorting
- filter data
- use Sparklines to show data trend
- apply charting elements
The learner must have attended Microsoft Excel (Basic) level training.
Participants who wants to create a report and perform calculation by using the Excel functions and features.
- Working with Conditional Logic
- Working with Lookup Tables
- Manipulating Information
- Managing List
- Working with Database
- Using Sparklines to Show Data Trends (ONLY available in Microsoft Excel 2010/2013/ 2016/2019/Excel for Office 365)
- Working with Charts