About This Course
This is a beginner’s course and aims to give the new spreadsheet user a thorough grounding in the basics of creating and working with spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to:
- get started with Excel
- explore the general environment of Excel
- use the new features of Excel
- use the new functions of Excel
- perform simple calculation & formatting
- use the shortcuts keys
- print the Excel worksheet
Learners should already know how to use Microsoft Windows and mouse & keyboard.
Learners who are new to Excel and needs to know the new features of Microsoft Excel.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Setting Up a Workbook in Excel
- Changing Workbook Appearance
- Basic Calculation in Excel
- Highlight the Features in Excel