About This Course
Whoever said that he / she do not have a problem must be very ignorant about life. So we have a problem. Are we going to wallow in it and do nothing? Answer = No! When faced with a problem, we have to analyze it, make a decision and find a solution. There is a step-by-step method for critical thinking to come to a decision or the solution.
- Learn how to think analytically and critically to demonstrate your creativity.
- Develop strategies for analytical and critical thinking and describe how to apply them.
- Learn to solve problems by using simple techniques.
- Learn tools you need to demonstrate responsibility as an analytical and critical thinker.
Exempt Level employees and Junior Managers
- Critical and Analytical Thinking Skills
- Tools and Techniques for Critical and Analytical Skills
- Thinking critically
- Critical thinking strategies
- Decision-making techniques
- The problem-solving process
- Problem-solving approaches
- Checklist for Analytical and Critical thinking