About This Course
You’ll first learn how to confidently load and transform data using Power Query and the importance of data models, before diving into creating visualizations using Power BI’s drag-and-drop functionality. You’ll also learn how to take a deep dive into reports and make your reports interactive. Lastly, you'll acquire the skills of using DAX formulas (Data Analysis Expressions) to create customized calculated columns and fields to better analyze your data.
- Discover how to navigate the intuitive tool and get to grips with Power BI’s Data, Model and Report Views.
- Learn how to change and format a wide range of visualizations before moving on to sorting data and creating hierarchies.
- Learn how to create customized calculations using Microsoft's formula language, DAX (Data Analysis Expressions).
Mid-senior management & team leaders.
1. Getting Started with Power BI
- Introduction to Power BI
- Your first visualization
- Cards, Slicers and Tables
- Transforming Data
- Cleaning Data
- Power Query Editor
- Transforming, Formatting and Aggregating
2. Visualizing Data
- Visualization Options
- Sorting and More Formatting
- More Filtering
3. Introduction to DAX
- Calculated Tables and Columns
- Calculated Measures
- Calculated Function and Quick Measures