About This Course
Research from the World Economic Forum (WEF) and Mckinsey shows that AI will increasingly disrupt what we do, who does it and how all work is done. The course will provide guidance for how to develop AI capacity across an organisation. It will explain the capabilities of AI, with examples of how it’s being used by forward thinking organisations. It will explore what leaders need to do to start their AI journey and how they can get the most out of this disruptive technology.
- Understand what AI actually is and define an AI path for your team or organisation.
- Leaders will find this course helpful as it forms a thought process by providing them with the most effective questions they should be asking when thinking about bringing AI into their organization.
Mid-senior management & team leaders.
- Introduction to AI
- AI in an Organization
- Data Driven Business Models
- Data Science Process
- Data Science Toolbox
- Different Roles in Data Science
- Experience yourself by running a case-study project using the PIVOT framework
3. End in Mind & Challenges to Bringing AI to your Organization
- Data governance and Ethics
- Scaling in an Organization
- Challenges to bringing AI in an organization
- Challenges in the Data Science Adoption Process
- Challenges to Scaling