- Train students to master the fundamental characteristics of electronic waveforms and signalling
- Provide students with in-depth knowledge in electronic engineering theories to enable them to develop ground-breaking electronic components that control tomorrow’s electronic equipment
- Prepare students to meet the rapid growth in the semiconductor industry with emphasis in communication, medical, manufacturing, and service sectors
- Encourage students to invent cutting-edge technology.
- Provide a stepping stone for acquiring the BEng or BSc and MEng or MSc.