- Enable students to apply what they have learned in class for the formation of a computer system.
- Train students to improve on the design, production, operation, and maintenance of a computer system.
- Introduce students to the latest inputs and updates on computer technology and offer them an insight into the networking system.
- Provide students with a competitive edge to prepare them to face the challenging world of computer engineering.
- Provide a stepping stone for acquiring the BIT, BEng or BSc, and MEng or MSc.