- Assisting in the setup of machine and material preparation based upon the process drawing and material picking list
- Responsible to perform the manufacturing job base upon the internal QA checksheet and external customer specification requirements
- Take full accountability to reduce the material wastage, machine setup time and run time
- Support TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) program and work towards reduce machine down time
- Take full accountability for SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) duties and policies.
- Take full accountability to assure the machine run time and product output meet the target given by the supervisor.
- Take full accountability to assure the work place meet the 5's housekeeping standard
- Take full accountability to perform the daily production report
- Perform overtime work when requested by supervisor
- Responsible for personal safety and safe conduct as not to endanger others or company properties
- Accountable for TPM program and responsible for improving the equipment effectiveness
- Take full responsibility to assure the technical team carry out their routine duties base on the departmental KPI (such as reduce wastage, increase production, improve quality)
- Candidate must posses at least certificate/diploma in field of welding
- Preferably with at least 1-2 years working experience as welder
- Experience or posses knowledge in TIG/MIG/FCAW or robotic welding
- Good team player, self motivated and good teamwork spirit
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.