• Handling NPIs(New Project Introduction) activities
• Strengthening the tooling quality management system such as preventive maintenance, incoming buy-off, and mold lifespan management.
• Seeking continuous improvement projects related to tooling downtime.
• Review new tools and existing mold improvement qualification activities.
• Provide support to the mass production team on process improvement projects.
• Minimum Degree in Polymer Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Material Science/ Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related field especially in injection molding environments
• Familiar with SPC, 8D, DOE, FMEA, and other QC Tools
• Knowledgeable in ISO systems
• Technically competent with good analytical skills, result-oriented, proactive, and resourceful with a high degree of independence and perseverance
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Good command of Microsoft Office especially Excel