- Develop, debug and document all relevant process design requirement.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, releasing and monitoring of process engineering capabilities in order to meet build plan and requirement.
- Support new product introduction (NPI), strategic projects and engineering change activities.
- Upgrade and improve process engineering equipment and jigs usage.
- Establish effective total productive maintenance procedures
- Improve the process systems performance, throughput and flexibility.
- Support Back End or Front End process.
- Other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical/Mechatronic), Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Tengah, Bukit Mertajam Penang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electrical & Electronic /Automotive or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.