- Develop software and firmware for tester.
- Test software and hardware debug.
- Product testing and measurement.
- Work closely with technical team to develop new test solution.
- Project management and documentation.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in C++, C#, VB programming and computer hardware.
- Proficient in instrumentation, data acquisition, communication protocol etc.
- Knowledge in optical field, PLD, uC, analog/digital design is an added advantage.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.