- To set up, service, repair, and calibrate the equipment we sell, in our workshop and on customer site.
- To train our customer on our equipment.
- To carry out some experiment for our customer.
- To write report for any repair, service and experiment.
- Conducting product demo.
- Degree required:
- Electronics Engineering, or
- Mechatronics Engineering, or
- · Skills and Knowledge highly preferable:
- Able to write high level language such as Visual C, Visual Basic or Python.
- Able to perform PCB level troubleshooting.
- · Skills and Knowledge as added advantage:
- Able to write PLC ladder diagram.
- Able to write LabVIEW test program.
- Three years + working experience in process engineering, Functional Test or automation.
- Able to communicate decently in English