- Provide service support and maintenance for automated test equipment in the field.
- Respond to customer’s complaint and provide solution to resolve problems.
- Monitor machine performance and provide update to management.
- Involved in machine installation, commissioning and provide training to customer.
- Work closely with engineering design team on machine improvement.
- Provide field repair and troubleshooting to minimize machine downtime.
- Prepare documentation for service and maintenance procedure.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Mechatronic/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of working experience in servicing field for semiconductor/electronic equipment. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too.
- Require excellent analytical and problems solving skills.
- Knowledge in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and interaction with customers.
- Independent, initiative and responsible towards quality and customer satisfaction.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.