- To manage a team of Engineers/Technicians to drive continuous improvement on existing and new product yield, cycle time, cost, quality and reliability.
- Accountable to develop strategies and execute Production process effectively.
- Provide technical solution through root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
- To drive continuous process improvement to improve process yield, quality, cycle time and cost.
- To coordinate PFMEA, SPC, DFM and Control plan for the new products.
- To develop work instruction or process card for production.
- To development Poka Yoke jig & fixture.
- To support supplier assessment audit.
- To plan and implement the preventive maintenance program for jig/fixture, process equipment and machines.
- To closely work with others departments towards improving product quality and productivity
- RMA and 8D analysis on process related issues
- Supporting manufacturing by resolving process issues on daily basic process engineering.
- Performs any other job/function that may be assigned to him by his superior.
- Education Level: Minimum Diploma or Degree holder in Engineering.
- Working Experience: Minimum 5-10 years working experience in related field.
- Good communication skill is a must.