- Understand the fundamental design requirements and concepts of new products or design change on existing products
- Outline design quality requirements from Design for Manufacturing (DFM) perspective
- Review mechanical & PCB drawings with R&D based on DFM requirements
- Establish product assembly procedures and document work instructions
- Derive & outline the new product development quality requirements, objective, test plan & product inspection plan.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Team to drive overall IPD project scheduling related to quality activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.