About the Role:
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, testing product functionality, assessing solutions, and communicating requirements.
- Provide product and application support for customers both off- site and on-site related to machine vision
- Provide continued support for Sales Department
- Test and create reports for technical applications launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on company products
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
- May need to assist salespeople with onsite presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Understand and observe company/department policies and procedure
- Report design problems or product defects to R&D department.
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibition
- Participate in the selection of visual project hardware, including the selection of industrial cameras, lenses, light sources, and other related hardware
- Responsible for the preparation and arrangement of relevant project documents
- Responsible for pre-sales technical evaluation of visual projects, and issue technical solutions, as well as later support and maintenance
- Those who are familiar with the basic writing language are preferred, and those who have experience in the application of mainstream products in the visual industry are preferred
- Have strong self-learning ability and independent problem-solving ability, good at teamwork and communication
- Complete the project design, commissioning, and follow-up support according to the project requirements.
- Background in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) fields Excellent language skills: English and proficiency in other languages such as Japanese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Russian, and Italian is an advantage
- Some knowledge of optics and electronics.
- Good logical thinking,organizational, coordinationand communication skills, and a strong team spirit.
- Experience in the machine vision industry is preferred.
- Willingness to be based overseas or travel extensively