- To determine material specifications, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
- Able to ensure the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic
- Required Skill(s): MS Office