- Collect units from incoming shipment and arrange for outgoing shipment.
- Counting all incoming and outgoing units and record the inventory database.
- Maintaining and organize Lab unit’s storage and conduct regular housekeeping and scrapping activities.
- Keep inventory records and track all unit’s allocation to engineers, DOE, and qual evaluation.
- Key in database into company system for incoming and outgoing shipments. Assuring all units are tally.
- Involve in cycle count/inventory control activities.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
• Able to work on 12 hours shift rotation, 4 days a week.
• Able to communicate with different stake holders