• Responsible for designing, editing and generating CNC program for 3-axis/5axis CNC milling machines.
• Perform scheduling and preparation of all CAM files for CNC machining process.
• Responsible in fabrication process to operate CNC milling machines and ensure smooth productivity.
• Perform verification on workpiece dimensions using designated measurement equipment following mechanical drawing.
• Carry out continuous improvement on CNC programmed to optimize CNC process lead time, accuracy, and quality.
• To support tooling department in troubleshooting issues during manufacturing process and improve CNC program if needed.
• Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalents
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in related CAM programming using Master CAM or SolidworkCAM or SolidCAM.
• Experience in resolving issues related to CNC process.
• The ability to operate CNC milling and CNC EDM machine will be added advantage.
• Familiar with ISO systems.
• Technically competent with good analytical skills, result-oriented, proactive, resourceful with a high degree of independence and perseverance