- To operate CNC 3 axis / 5 axis milling machines to produce the required order parts in accordance with the required job order and technical specifications.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawing and material specifications.
- Able to set up & operate various type CNC milling machines.
- Ensure dimension and tolerance of finished work piece are according to requirement.
- Act fast and able to perform quick changeover in daily activity.
- To continuously seeking solution to improve process & optimize productivity.
- Maintain working area to high level of safety and housekeeping standards.
- SPM, Professional Certificate, Diploma in CNC background, Mechanical or any equivalent.
- Working Experience: Minimum 2 years in related working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Candidates with experience in 3 Axis & 5 Axis CNC Machine will be an advantage.
- Good time management, interpersonal, communication & problem-solving skills.