- Perform all related work for machining as per drawing provide including set-up, checking, calculating, prepare tools & programming (if required).
- Feed back problem related to job / machine to Supervisor.
- Maintain good housekeeping of machine and surrounding area.
- Follow all safety and disciplinary measures.
- Fill in Job Card, Job Traveller and all necessary records.
- Transfer work-pieces to other department.
- Perform other appropriate duties assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Secondary / Tertiary Education, Training or work experience.
- Knowledgeable on relevant aspects of Quality Management System, Quality Policy & relevant objectives, procedures & requirements.
- Knowledge of customers’ requirements.
- Familiar with production process & equipment handling.