- Promote and sell PSDC courses and activities to members and non-members through face-to-face meetings, or visits.
- Attend school visitation, exhibition, career fairs and conferences for continuous marketing and promotions.
- Prepare and compile sales report on the visits and outcomes.
- Set and achieve sales target as endorsed by the Management.
- Monitor and track results of strategies and recommend improvements.
- Implement strategies to maintain present clients and penetrate new markets.
- Identify areas to cut costs and to improve performance, procedure, and/or policies, related to the programs
2. Market Research
- Conduct market survey to understand customer participation, satisfaction, and effectiveness of marketing tools.
- Collect and collate competitors’ information on a quarterly basis,
- Generate reports on a quarterly basis,
- Promote PSDC courses through telemarketing and other promotional activities.
3. Liaison with Training Providers/Consultants
- Constantly update oneself regarding latest training programs in the market.
- Liaise with trainers and external parties on development of materials, contents, scheduling of classes, examination and all other logistics.
- Ensure quality of trainers when delivering programs through program/participants’ evaluation.
- Ensure materials provided by trainers are of high standards by fulfilling the standard requirement set by the govern bodies of the program as well through program/participants’ evaluation.
- Able to source for trainers based on training programs required by customers.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
4. Program Coordination
- Liaise with Training Assistant in ensuring all programs are scheduled and labs located correctly.
- Ensure all notes, evaluation forms, and attendance forms are provided before classes commence.
- Ensure all trainers are in class minimum half hour before class commences.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Any other areas of coordination and assistance whether by own initiative or directive for the purpose of providing conducive training environment by improving the technology and information support capability of PSDC and meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Undertake additional responsibilities where and when deemed appropriate by the management or direct report.
- Take on any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field