1. Maintenance of Databases
- In charge of updating Corporate Training program applicants’ records (Internal)
- Generating of any report requiring compilation of figures or extraction from any of the databases as and when required
2. Customer / Participant Support
- Attend to customers’ inquiries and needs from time to time
- In charge of day-to-day co-ordination of Corporate Training Programs
3. Administration and Co-ordination Support
- Liaise with internal and external training coordinators and trainers in planning and coordinating class schedules.
- Liaise with Event Management Services coordinators to ensure all programs are scheduled and labs/classes are located correctly.
- Ensure all course materials, notes, online Evaluation, Attendance Forms, etc are prepared and ready before commencement of classes.
- Prepare E-certificates for participants
- Ensure Admin System update on time for Program Owner to submit Income & Expenditure to Finance
- Assist in processing all HRDC forms for submission of claims
- Online hosting
4. Sales and Marketing
- Assist in the marketing activities and meeting revenue targets for Corporate Training Programs
- Assist in promoting Corporate Training programs to walk-in/call in as well in exhibition fairs
- Assist in promoting PSDC courses, events, etc through telemarketing and other activities
- Assist in orientation for participants and organizing functions as and when necessary
5. Market Research
- Conduct market survey to understand customer participation, satisfaction, and effectiveness of marketing tools.
- Promote PSDC courses through telemarketing and other promotional activities.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Any other areas of coordination and assistance whether by own initiative or directive for the purpose of providing a conducive training environment by improving the technology and information support capability of PSDC and meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Undertake additional responsibilities where and when deemed appropriate by the management or direct report.
- Take on any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field