About This Course
This course focuses on the application of project management tools and techniques over a few case study projects. Trainee will team up for small group discussion, review and consensus to synergies an agreed solution.
- Recognize and understand the competency model for project managers.
- Practice and receive feedback on performing the project manager job functions.
- Developing a comprehensive plan using baseline plan.
- Practice controlling a project in a resource constrained environment, juggling competing time versus cost versus resource versus quality and performance.
- Apply project management software systems to planning and controlling a project.
- Transfer lesson learned back to the real job.
‘Project Management – Fundamentals Skills to Ensure Success’ class
Executives, Engineers, Team Leaders, Functional Manager, and Project Manager who are managing small to big projects
- Project Management Fundamental Recap
- Project Simulation Overview and Team Formation
- Project Proposal Preparation, Negotiation and Presentation
- Project Execution, Controlling and Closeout