About This Course
In this course, you will use PowerPoint to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.
Introduce participants to the advanced commands and features of PowerPoint. Create a presentation that includes sound and animation, use various delivery techniques, send it for review and then broadcast it to others.
The learner must have attended Microsoft PowerPoint (Basic) level training.
This course is designed for participants who wish to create an affective and successful business presentation.
- Reuse Slides
- Adding Tables, Charts, and Diagrams
- Enhancing Slides with Graphics
- Adding Animation Effects Between Slides
- Adding Animation to Objects in the Presentation
- Organize Your Slides into Sections (Only available in PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016/2019/PowerPoint for Office 365)
- Customize the Slide Show