About This Course
This intensive hands-on course covers a number of key areas relating to the visualization of data to produce high level management reports. Dashboards often have user interactivity (you choose what data to view) to convey the most important information at a glance.
By the end of the course, learner will be able to
- manipulate tables of data & use relevant functions
- structure data efficiently in order to create dashboard
- use advanced charting techniques to visualize data
- create interactive dashboard
Learners must have advance knowledge & skill in Microsoft Excel.
Learners who need to interpret and communicate large quantities of information clearly by summarizing it into easy-to-read tables and charts.
- Introduction to Dashboards
- Essentials Techniques for Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Building a Dashboard (at least build one complete Dashboard in practical training)