About This Course
This ongoing digital transformation of industries will open up new opportunities for creating up to $3.7 trillion in value by 2025 (World Economic Forum, January 2018), generate efficiency gains and boost revenue while supporting the environment by optimising resource consumption in a circular economy. Industry 4.0 digital technologies will enable innovative business models, the digitisation of products and services and the digitisation and integration of the global value chain : the digital workplace, product development and innovation, engineering and manufacturing, supply chain, warehouse, logistics, distribution, sales channels, marketing and customer relationship management. To best integrate these technologies in Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return and Enable processes, and collaborate among buyers, suppliers, engineers, manufacturers and partners, supply chain professionals also need to reshape their supply chains into digital supply chains.
Develop and sharpen your knowledge, skills and attitudes in Industry 4.0 Digital Transformation through easy to understand concepts, pragmatic and relevant process application, case studies and participative learning that can guide businesses, leaders and individuals in your organisation to adapt and transform in this exciting digital and connected revolution.
At the end of the 2-days program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the levels, relevance, priorities, challenges and impact of Additive Manufacturing, Augmented Reality, System integration and Circular Economy
- Gain awareness of opportunities to enhance and perform in the digital workplace, digital products, services and business models, digital engineering and manufacturing, digital supply chain, digital customer and channel management and digital enablers
- Identify the transformation enhance and perform opportunities in Integrated planning and execution, Factory 4.0, Logistics visibility, Procurement 4.0, Smart warehousing and spare parts management, Autonomous and Intelligent, Supply Chain, Prescriptive and Predictive Analytics
- Develop transformative ideas and approaches to enhance and perform in the business enterprise
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers, Executive Directors, Directors, Supply Chain Managers, Senior Managers, Department Managers, Production Managers and Supervisors, Professional Executives
- Align Industry 4.0 Digital Transformation to the Business
- Enhance and Perform in Industry 4.0 Digital Transformation
- Enhance and Perform in Global Value Chain Transformation
- Transformation: Enhance and Perform Opportunities in the Digital Supply Chain